10 Important questions to ask the Home Inspector
1. Do you participate in Continuing Education programs to keep your expertise up to date?
Yes, Florida Home Inspectors are required to have 14 CEU’S yearly. Some must be on certain topics such as: Roof Covering, HVAC.
2. Do you maintain a membership in a Professional Home Inspection Association? If so, which one?
We are Internachi Certified, Internachi is the most well known but There are several different home inspection association’s out there.
3. When will I get my report from my Home Inspector?
The Inspector will fill out a form and it will be emailed to you and your agent. We try to do this within 24 hours of the Inspection.
4. What does the Inspection cover?
Depends on the Inspection. Check out OUR Inspections page and it will tell you about what the Inspection you need covers.
5. How long have you been doing Home Inspections?
We have been doing Home Inspections for 15 years in South Florida.
6. Do you work for me, my agent or the Insurance Company?
You. You hire us to come and do the Inspection. We work for our client’s ONLY. We do follow all rules and regulations by the Insurance Company’s.
7. Are you Licensed, bonded and Insured?
Yes, I would never recommend using a Business who is not licensed, bonded or insured.
8. Do you preform the repairs?
No, we DO NOT preform any repairs. We may be able to help recommend a Business.
9. Will your Inspection meet recognized standards?
Yes, our Inspection goes above and beyond regular standards and even exceeds recognized standards.
10. Will I be able to attend the Inspection?
Yes, we encourage you to be there. Sometimes, if something needs to be fixed or replaced it is easier to show you then try to explain it over the phone.