Seller Home Inspections
Category : home inspection
What is Seller inspections? Seller Inspection also referred to as pre-listing home inspection. Seller inspections are arranged and paid for by the seller, usually just before the home goes on the market that helps to identify a defects, problems that gives seller an opportunity to make any repairs that will put the house in better selling condition and to price home accordingly.
To have a Pre-Listing Home Inspection is a good selling point, if the property already had a clean inspection or repairs were already taken care of.
Benefits of Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- To Identify Defects and repair home prior to listing which can save seller time (gives the seller time address all repairs before buyer does and to obtain reasonable repair estimates.
- Saves Time since Seller are not under the time constraints of a sales agreement’s
- Seller can choose his own certified home inspector rather than wait for the buyer’s choice
- Save money (The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected)
Benefits for a Home Buyer:
- Home Inspection is complete by a seller.
- Home inspection is paid for by the seller.
- Home Inspection report provides accurate third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer.
- A seller inspection eliminates hidden defects.
- Problems are corrected, or acknowledged, prior to making an offer on the home.
- Home Inspection report can help acquiring financing.